Things to do on Main Street
Hyannis Main Street is proud to offer events throughout the year for our visitors.
- We are now home to The Long Table, an annual fine dining and wine tasting event that showcases the restaurants of Main Street.
- June sees the return of the annual Father’s Day Car Show and the Cape Cod Maritime Museum Festival.
- Main Street hosts an annual 4th of July parade and fireworks and the TD Bank Pops by the Sea concert every August.
- During the Summer, enjoy jazz music on Thursday evenings and a steel drum band on Friday evenings, as well as free concerts at Aselton Park.
- Children can enjoy Safe Trick or Treating every Halloween and families flock to the annual Christmas Stroll, held on the first Saturday of December.
- Twice a year, in May and October, there’s Shop Local Day, a day for shoppers to enjoy special discounts at local merchants and learn about the benefits of spending money locally.
So, what's happening right now?
Check our Hyannis Calendar of Events to find out!
Last updated: July 26, 2012
Watch our Video
See what Main Street's all about.
There's so much to see and to do.
Like us on Facebook
Keep up to date with news & events.
To promote the community and economic development of the Main Street, Hyannis district as a desirable place to live, work, invest, and visit.
© 2016 Hyannis Main Street Business Improvement District
Hyannis Main Street Business Improvement District
397 Main Street, P.O. Box 547, Hyannis, MA 02601
Phone (508) 775-7982
Fax (508) 827-7369
Hosting • Design • Development: Community Internet Cape Cod Local Search