Skip to content
- We are home to The Long Table, an annual fine dining and wine tasting event that showcases the restaurants of Main Street.
- June sees the return of the annual Father’s Day Car Show.
- Main Street hosts an annual 4th of July celebration.
- During the Summer, enjoy First Fridays, with music and more!
- Hyannis Open Streets is a fun day for the whole community, on a Sunday each May and October.
- Children can enjoy Safe Trick or Treating every Halloween and families flock to the annual Christmas Stroll, held on the first Saturday of December.
- Small Business Saturday is on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and focuses on the importance of shopping locally, and supporting your own community.