Kandy Korner Oatmeal Salted Caramel Cookies
16 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon fine salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup of chocolate chips
Kandy Korner Sea Salt Caramel
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In the bowl of a heavy duty stand mixer, cream butter and brown sugar.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
4. Add flour, salt, and baking soda; mix well.
5. Stir in the oats and chocolate chips.
6. Scoop dough in balls and add Kandy Korner homemade sea salt caramels to the center, completely covering caramel.
7. Sprinkle with a few flakes of 1830 Cape Cod Salt.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until they begin to turn golden around the edges.