Thank you for your support of the 5 Year Renewal of the Hyannis BID! The vote was a majority in favor. We presented lists of our accomplishments, our strength in collaborations and copies of the member ratified 5 Year Plan. We look forward to working together with everyone to bring even more positive changes to the Main Street Community.
- If you have not already, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to include or update an ad for your Main Street business in our 2018 Hyannis Main Street map.
- The Hyannis Open Streets Fundraiser Party will be Thursday, March 29th form 5-8 pm at Embargo!
- The spring colored flags will be going up on the light poles on Main Street in the next few weeks!
- If you are still dealing with any damage at your property caused by the recent bad weather, please contact us at 508-775-7982, and we will help get in touch with the right people to help.
- The Cape Cod Melody Tent has generously donated $10,000 for the return of our Singer Songwriter Series on Main Street, which features young, local, singers performing weekly in the summer on Main Street.
- The move in date for the new Cape Cod Healthcare facilities on North Street has been pushed back, so there is still time to bring us any discounts/promotions/samples to be included in welcome bags for the 200+ employees/potential new customers!
- There is also still time to be included in our coupon handout to be given out on the CapeFlyer/JFK Hyannis Museum, please email email@example.com with the discount you would like to include.
- Onlyinyourstate.com named Hyannis #3 Best Main Street in Massachusetts!
- A big thanks to everyone who made it out to our Social in David Lawler’s office at 540 Main Street last month. We had about 60 people there and it was a wonderful night for the Main Street community to interact and a great send-off for Bob the mailman!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address if you would prefer to begin receiving our monthly newsletter by mail.