10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Hyannis Main Street
The Hyannis Village Holiday Stroll ushers in the holiday season with a petting zoo, pony rides, visits from Santa, music, crafts, and so much more! Get your holiday shopping done at the 120+ local businesses on Hyannis Main Street, and at the Love Local Holiday Fest, taking place on the Hyannis Village Green and Harbor Overlook from 10 am to 4 pm. Make your way down to the harbor at dusk for Santa’s Boat Parade, with refreshments, music, and a boat arrival from Santa!
10- 4 pm– Sturgis Winter Arts & Crafts Fair- 529 Main St.
– Free Crafts (take home crafts available) and free kids books- Hyannis
Public Library, 401 Main St.
11-1 pm- Chip the Ice Carver – 541 Main St. (sponsored by Arts Barnstable)
11- 12:30 pm- Music by Matt Levesque- 586 Main St.
11-3 pm- Petting Zoo and Pony Rides – 500 Lot at Corner of High School Rd. &
– Free Green Screen Holiday Photos- 500 Lot
– Free Trolley Rides (sponsored by Hyannis Marina)
– Holiday Book Reading & Free Books with the Rotary Club of Hyannis –
JFK Hyannis Museum, 397 Main St.
– DJ Music by JT’s Chronicles- JFK Hyannis Museum, 397 Main St.
– Fire Pit with Hyannis Fire Department- Top of Hyannis Village Green,
367 Main St.
– DJ Peter Barbosa- 529 Main St.
– Free Holiday Crafts, Cookies, and Cocoa with Sturgis Charter School –
529 Main St.
– Frank FM- 438 Main St.
– Free Face Painting, Candy Cane Making Demos, Make your own
S’mores – Kandy Korner, 474 Main St.
– DJ Ian Lee – Top of Hyannis Village Green, 367 Main St.
12 pm- Santa Arrives by Antique Fire Truck
12-1 pm– Santa visits outside Zoe & Co., Professional Bra Fitters, 448 Main St.
1:30-2:30 pm– Santa visits outside Katie’s Ice Cream, 568 Main St.
12-2 pm- Holiday Stilt Walker strolling Main Street
– Balloon Twister- outside Mrs. Mitchell’s Gifts, 362 Main St.
(sponsored by Mrs. Mitchell’s)
– Vinny the Bubble Guy- First Baptist Church Lawn, 486 Main St.
12-3 pm- Trevor the Juggler- 569 Main St.
– Holiday Story Time with the Barnstable Police Department, 491 Main
– Cranberry Shores Chorus Strolling Main Street
1-2:30 pm– Christmas Sing-along with Carol Bednarz – 349 Main St.
1-3 pm– Pans in Paradise, steel drum band – First Baptist Church Lawn, 486