569 Main Street, Suite 6, Hyannis, MA 02601
Outreach Centers are non-profit organizations that receive state money through DVS to assist veterans and their families with a range of services.
These vary by location and can include:
- assistance and referrals to obtain Federal and State veterans’ benefits
- counseling services (peer or professional) ranging from substance abuse, anger management, to post-traumatic stress
- food pantry and clothing closets
- transportation services, and
- community activities may also be available.
For Outreach Center Services veterans do NOT need to meet the State “veteran” definition.