Skip to content
- We are now home to The Long Table, an annual fine dining and wine tasting event that showcases the restaurants of Main Street.
- June sees the return of the annual Father’s Day Car Show and the Cape Cod Maritime Museum Festival.
- Main Street hosts an annual 4th of July parade and fireworks and the TD Bank Pops by the Sea concert every August.
- During the Summer, enjoy jazz music on Thursday evenings and a steel drum band on Friday evenings, as well as free concerts at Aselton Park.
- Children can enjoy Safe Trick or Treating every Halloween and families flock to the annual Christmas Stroll, held on the first Saturday of December.
- Twice a year, in May and October, there’s Shop Local Day, a day for shoppers to enjoy special discounts at local merchants and learn about the benefits of spending money locally.
Hyannis Safe Trick or Treat on Main Street October 31st 4-6pm!